10 GREAT Reasons To Join the National Association of Case Management
- The ONLY national professional network of case managers and service coordinators.
- Significant registration reductions for all seminars and conferences sponsored or supported by the National Association of Case Management.
- Access to the National Association of Case Management website containing news, notices of upcoming events, articles of interest to case managers and service coordinators, and job postings.
- Member emails about important events affecting the practice of case management/service coordination.
- Assistance networking with other members about service innovations, reimbursement issues, and finding services for individuals and families who are relocating.
- Receive support, local contacts, and leads when you relocate to another town or state.
- Access to Regional Supervisor Seminars designed to meet the special and complex training needs of case managers and service coordinator supervisors.
- Ability to nominate for the Xcel award, an award created to recognize outstanding accomplishments by case managers that is presented each year at the national conference.
- Access to a cadre of experienced trainers on case management topics who can provide specialized training directly to your staff for a discounted rate.
- An opportunity to prepare an exhibit about your program or present at the next national conference.
Our Corporate and Academic Members
Corporate & Academic Members