Wednesday, November 14, 2018
Emotional Intelligence 101
Patrick Kreifels, LCSW, LMHP
The communication between your emotional and rational brain is the physical source of emotional intelligence. Join us in this webinar to learn about emotional intelligence and how you can create better relationships both personally and professional by improving your emotional intelligence.
Participants will be able to:
1. Define emotional intelligence.
2. Identify five core feelings and the range of emotions.
3. Describe emotional hijackings and triggered events.
4. Explain the three distinct qualities we all possess.
5. List four skills of emotional intelligence and strategies to improve your emotion regulation.
Patrick Kreifels, is the Director of Continuous Quality Improvement for Region V Systems, a behavioral health administrative organization in Southeast Nebraska and owner of a private practice with over 22 years’ experience. Obtaining a master’s degree in Clinical Social Work, Patrick works with children, families, and seniors experiencing distress. Patrick has extensive experience working with all organizational levels of systems of care and non-profit agencies, creating, promoting, and delivering consultation, and training designed to support the organization’s mission. Patrick’s greatest motivations are his marriage, daughter, granddaughter, and instilling hope, knowledge, and healing as a service to humanity.