AwardsNACM in partnership with Service Access and Management, Inc. is offering two categories of awards this year. The traditional NACM Xcel awards and the new Innovation in Case Management Practice award sponsored by Service Access and Management, Inc., which includes full paid expenses for attendance at the conference. Download the Nominations Form.
Each year, NACM gives out Xcel Awards to recognize outstanding achievements by individuals and organizations providing case management and service coordination. These awards are given in four categories:
- Case manager/service coordinator
- Peer case manager/service coordinator
- Case manager/service coordinator supervisor
- Case management/service coordination program/organization
Innovation in Case Management Practice
A new award this year sponsored by Service Access and Management, Inc. The purpose of this award is to:
- Encourage, facilitate, and acknowledge the development of innovation in the practice of case management
- Facilitate the implementation of innovative practices on a consistent basis
- Create the best (most effective and innovative) case managers possible
- Improve the quality of case management services
- Improve job satisfaction of case managers.
Only one Innovation in Case Management Practice award will be given to an individual or individual representing an organization/program. The award includes full expenses paid (travel, hotel, registration, and meals) for attendance at the conference.
Nominations for individuals/organizations can be made by any NACM member in good standing or by any non-member who registers for the conference. Please submit the Nominations Form to Theresa Henning at email@example.com or fax it to 402-441-4335.
Award recipients will be selected by a committee appointed by the NACM Board of Directors and categories awarded will depend on nominations. Award winners will be honored during the Awards Luncheon and the recipients will receive a free one-year membership and free registration to the next conference. Award winner of the Innovations in Case Management Practice award will also receive full expenses paid (travel, hotel, registration, and meals) for attendance at the 19th Annual Case Management conference as sponsored by Service Access and Management, Inc.
If you have questions regarding the nomination process, please contact NACM at (402) 441-4385.
firstname.lastname@example.org or faxed to 402-441-4335 by 7:00 EST on Friday, August 30, 2013.