Are you looking for continuing education at a value price? The National Association of Case Management’s 25th Annual Case Management Conference, Supporting the Journey to Independence, co-sponsored by the City of Philadelphia Department of Behavioral Health and Intellectual disAbility Services, Resources for Human Development, and The Columbus Organization will be seeking continuing education approval for multiple disciplines. Final approved list will be posted as received.
Pre-Approved Continuing Education
Addiction Counselors (AC)
- Behavioral Health Training and Education Network (BHTEN) will award a maximum of 13 PCB approved hours of Education for this training. BHTEN is certified by the Pennsylvania Certification Board, Provider #610.
- The University of Nebraska Medical Center College of Nursing Continuing Nursing Education is accredited with distinction as a provider of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation. This activity is provided for up to a maximum of 13.0 contact hours under ANCC criteria. This activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the accreditation requirements and policies of the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation (ANCC) through the joint providership of the University of Nebraska Medical Center College of Nursing Continuing Nursing Education (UNMC CON CNE) (provider) and the National Association of Case Management.
Up to 11.5 CE credit hours for Psychologists will be awarded. BHTEN is approved by the American Psychological Association to sponsor continuing education for psychologists. BHTEN maintains responsibility for this program and its content.
Certified Psychiatric Rehabilitation Practitioners (CPRP)
- Behavioral Health Training and Education Network (BHTEN) is approved by the Psychiatric Rehabilitation Association (Provider #011190) to sponsor continuing education for Certified Psychiatric Rehabilitation Practitioners. BHTEN maintains responsibility for the program and its content. The program has been approved for up to 13 hours.
General Audience (GA)
- The Behavioral Health Training and Education Network (BHTEN) has been accredited as an Authorized Provider by the International Association of Continuing Education and Training (IACET), 1760 Old Meadow Road, Suite 500, McLean, VA 22102. As an IACET Authorized Provider, BHTEN offers CEUs for its programs that qualify under the ANSI/IACET Standard. BHTEN is authorized by IACET to offer up to 1.3 CEUs for this program (1.0 CEUs=10 credit hours),
CCM® Board Certified Case Managers (CCM)
- This program (all workshop and keynote sessions) is pending approval by The Commission for Case Manager Certification to provide continuing education credit to CCM® board certified case managers. A request has been made for 15.25 CE contact hours.
To see which workshops are approved for each specific credit visit the Sessions & Schedule: Workshop Sessions page.
Continuing Education Pending Approval
- Social Work