Are you looking for continuing education at a value price? NACM’s 24th Annual Case Management Conference, Start Your Engines, Leading the Race Toward Excellence in Case Management, co-sponsored by Indiana Professional Management Group (IPMG) will be seeking continuing education approval for multiple disciplines. Final approved list will be posted as received.
Pre-Approved Continuing Education
Addiction Counselors (AC)
- Provider approved by the Indiana Counselor's Association on Alcohol and Drug Abuse (ICAADA) for up to 14 Continuing Education Units (CEUs).
CCM® Board Certified Case Managers (CCM)
- This program (all workshop and keynote sessions) has been pre-approved by The Commission for Case Manager Certification to provide continuing education credit to CCM® board certified case managers. This course is approved for 14.75 CE contact hours. Activity code: C00033572 Approval number: 180003255
Indiana Medicaid Waiver Case Management Credit
- Approved for internal training credit. Check with your employer for procedures.
The University of Nebraska Medical Center College of Nursing Continuing Nursing Education is accredited with distinction as a provider of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation.
This activity is provided for up to a maximum of 13.0 contact hours under ANCC criteria.
This activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the accreditation requirements and policies of the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation (ANCC) through the joint providership of the University of Nebraska Medical Center College of Nursing Continuing Nursing Education (UNMC CON CNE) (provider) and the National Association of Case Management (NACM).
- Up to 14 CE credit hours for Psychologists will be awarded. BHTEN is approved by the American Psychological Association to sponsor continuing education for psychologists. BHTEN maintains responsibility for this program and its content.
Certified Psychiatric Rehabilitation Practitioners (CPRP)
- Behavioral Health Training and Education Network (BHTEN) is approved by the Psychiatric Rehabilitation Association (Provider #011190) to sponsor continuing education for Certified Psychiatric Rehabilitation Practitioners. BHTEN maintains responsibility for the program and its content. The program has been approved for up to 14 hours.
Social Work (SW)
- This program is approved by the National Association of Social Workers (Approval #886739865-1520) for up to 14 continuing education contact hours.
To see which workshops are approved for each specific credit visit the Sessions & Schedule: Workshop Sessions page.