About the Conference
NACM's Annual Conferences offer a high-powered mix of diverse educational sessions, leading industry experts, and valuable networking opportunities! This annual gathering allows case managers, service coordinators, program managers, and supervisors to come away empowered with knowledge and information to help them put best practices into place in their organizations. In addition, our new exhibitor area offers exposure to new services and products all in one place.
This year’s 24th Annual Case Management Conference, Start Your Engines, Leading the Race Toward Excellence in Case Management, is co-sponsored by Indiana Professional Management Group (IPMG). The conference will be at the Hyatt Regency Indianapolis in downtown Indianapolis on October 3-5, 2018 and promises to continue the tradition of high educational value, networking, and great fun.
For more information regarding NACM’s Annual Conference, please contact:
Phone: (402) 441-4385
Previous Conference Presentations
Want to see what NACM conferences are all about? Check out workshop and keynote presentations from our previous conferences below.
- Find presentations from the 23rd Annual Case Management Conference, Promoting the Profession of Case Management: Ethics, Excellence, and Ethos, co-sponsored by Region V Systems and the Mental Health Association of Nebraska here.
- Find presentations from the 22nd Annual Case Management Conference, Providing Paths to Transformation and Recovery, co-sponsored by The Midnight Mission here.
- Find presentations from the 21st Annual Case Management Conference, Case Management Innovation, co-sponsored by Resources for Human Development, Inc. here.
- Find presentations from the 20th Annual Case Management Conference, Integrating Care & Influencing Outcomes Through Case Management, co-sponsored by The Behavioral Health Training & Education Network, the Department of Behavioral Health and Intellectual disAbility Services, Otsuka America Pharmaceutical, Inc., Lundbeck, and Service Access and Management, Inc. here.
- Find presentations from the 19th Annual Case Management Conference, Case Management: A Professional Career, co-sponsored by Behavioral Health Training & Education Network, Resources for Human Development, Inc., and Service Access and Management, Inc. here.