Are you looking for continuing education at a value price? NACM’s 23rd Annual Case Management Conference, Promoting the Profession of Case Management: Ethics, Excellence, and Ethos, co-sponsored by Region V Systems and the Mental Health Association of Nebraska offers pre-approval for multiple disciplines see below for additional details.
Pre-Approved Continuing Education
Alcohol and Drug Counselors (AC)
- Provider Approved by the State of Nebraska, Department of Health and Human Services, Division of Public Health, Approval Number 17.047 for up to 9 Continuing Education Hours (CEH’s).
The University of Nebraska Medical Center College of Nursing Continuing Nursing Education is accredited with distinction as a provider of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation.
This activity is provided for up to 12.25 contact hours under ANCC criteria.
This activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the accreditation requirements and policies of the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation (ANCC) through the joint providership of the University of Nebraska Medical Center College of Nursing Continuing Nursing Education (UNMC CON CNE) (provider) and the National Association of Case Management (NACM).
- Up to 13.75 CE credit hours for Psychologists will be awarded. BHTEN is approved by the American Psychological Association to sponsor continuing education for psychologists. BHTEN maintains responsibility for this program and its content.
CCM® Board Certified Case Managers (CCMs)
This program (all workshop and keynote sessions) has been pre-approved by The Commission for Case Manager Certification to provide continuing education credit to CCM® board certified case managers. This course is approved for 16 CE contact hours. Activity code: C00028602 Approval number: 170003610
Certified Psychiatric Rehabilitation Practitioners (CPRP)
- NACM is approved by the Psychiatric Rehabilitation Association (Provider #10009260-2017) to sponsor continuing education for Certified Psychiatric Rehabilitation Practitioners. NACM maintains responsibility for the program and its content. The program has been approved for up to 13.75 hours.
Solicited Continuing Education Approvals
- Psychiatric Rehabilitation Professionals (CPRP)
- National Association of Social Work (LMHP, LIMHP, LMFT, Social Work, and Professional Counseling)