NACM Standard Review Sessions
Upon registering for NACM's 22nd Annual Case Management Conference, Providing Paths to Transformation and Recovery, attendees will have the opportunity to pre-register for the NACM Standard Review session. These unique membership workgroups give participants an active role in critiquing the current draft of the national case management standards. This is an exciting opportunity for case managers to provide critical and individual input to shape the standards that guide our profession in this era of healthcare reform.
NACM Standard Review sessions will be facilitated by NACM standards committee members who will facilitate the review and discussion of each topic. Materials for the session will be sent directly to participants at the email provided during registration. Participants will be expected to:
- review the materials prior to the conference,
- participate in gap analyses to identify areas that may be missing or under-addressed,
- provide individual discussion and feedback on the draft content,
- offer suggestions for additions/deletions on language, and
- contribute to the comprehensive development of national standards.
If you are interested in participating in one of the NACM Standard Review sessions and did not pre-register during your conference registration or have questions please contact Theresa Henning at firstname.lastname@example.org or 402-441-4385.