Are you looking for continuing education at a value price? NACM’s regional seminar, Addressing Challenging Behavior, sponsored by Behavioral Health Training and Education Network (BHTEN) offers just that. See below for information on the credits offered at the low price of only $49 for members.
Continuing education is provided free of charge for licensed and certified professionals to include Addiction Counseling, Social Work, Psychology, and Certified Psychiatric Rehabilitation Practitioner.
- General Audience: The Behavioral Health Training and Education Network (BHTEN) is accredited by the International Association for Continuing Education and Training (IACET) and is authorized to issue the IACET CEU. As an IACET Provider, BHTEN offers CEUs for its programs that qualify under the ANSI/IACET Standard. BHTEN is authorized by IACET to offer 0.55 CEUs for this program (0.55 CEUs = 5.5 credit hours).
- Psychologists: 5.5 CE credit hours for Psychologists will be awarded. BHTEN is approved by the American Psychological Association to sponsor continuing education for psychologists. BHTEN maintains responsibility for this program and its content.
- CPRP: 5.5 CPRP CEUs—BHTEN is approved by the Psychiatric Rehabilitation Association (Provider #011190) to sponsor continuing education for Certified Psychiatric Rehabilitation Practitioners. BHTEN maintains responsibility for the program and its content.
- Social Work: 5.5 SW credit hours awarded. This program is co-sponsored by Bryn Mawr College Graduate School of Social Work and Social Research. As a CSWE accredited program, the Graduate School of Social Work and Social Research at Bryn Mawr College is a pre-approved provider of continuing education for social workers, professional counselors, and marriage and family therapists in Pennsylvania and many other states.
- Pennsylvania Certified Alcohol & Drug Counselors: 5.5 PCB approved hours of Education for this training. The Behavioral Health Training & Education Network (BHTEN) is certified by the Pennsylvania Certification Board, Provider #610.
Individuals who wish to receive Continuing Education must follow the procedures below:
- Register for Continuing Education
- Sign in/out
- Complete an evaluation